Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spa Gift Sets

The Holiday season is fast approaching us. What an easy way to shop for the ladies and even men in our lifes. I have put together different gift sets. Each set comes wrapped and has a 25% - 50% retail discount. You can also create your own gift set at 20% off the retail price. A sample of my gift sets: in this bag is the Pamper Yourself Set. Included is 1 each of - Lip Apeel, Regeneration Eye Pads (2pack), Extreme Hand Repair Cream and a Herbal Serenity Foot Cream. Value of products is $77. Set price is $50.00 All you have to do is write your friends, Moms, Gramma's, sisters, coworkers, or wives name on the gift tag and it's ready to be given. Saves you time and money. To get a complete list of all my different gift sets available, email me at berley@telus.net or leave a comment here for me with your email address and I will attach my list in an email to you! Set prices range from $23.00 to $70 and valued up to $120. Everyone who purchases a gift set will be drawn for a Christmas stocking mini full of our newest products.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. :0) Love anything that makes shopping easier, Mel